Rust prevention of cast iron guardrail:
1. Iron fence is generally installed outdoors, so the surface of iron fence is coated with a layer of protective paint.
2. Should be kept dry, installed in ventilation and some places not easy to scratch, these can effectively avoid the rust of iron fence.
3. When there is dust on the surface of the iron fence, you should take a soft brush to brush along the gap, and then wipe it with a wet soft cloth to avoid using the brush to scratch the surface.
4. Iron railings to regularly remove the dust on the surface, the best choice of cotton cloth cloth, dip in the nature of mild detergent, quietly wipe.
5. Place the railing in the center where other hard objects do not often touch. Try to prevent bumping and bumping by external forces, and do not hit and knock with hard materials. This will make the paint layer shelling and chromium plating layer scattered.
6. In order to avoid metal rust, regularly use cotton cloth dipped in a small amount of antirust oil or sewing oil to wipe the surface part, adhere to the iron railing as bright as new
The above is about the prevention of cast iron guardrail rust, hope to help you, if you want to know more information, please click the consulting website: Shandong cast iron guardrail http://www.zgcjxdw.com 。